Listen to or download AEJOTZ albums, free, at aejotz.bandcamp.com

Thursday, October 15, 2015

AEJOTZ rides again... um... again?

Yes, kids, it's that time again. Autumn! And once again, as in most years since I returned to synth music in 2011, autumn means I'm vigorously synthesizing!

Last year (2014) was an exception, because of the imminent move to Oregon. I was too busy preparing, worrying, etc. to make much new 'Jotz music.

We'll just call 2014 the EP year, shall we? But this year I've already recorded an LP worth of new music and I'm still hot as a synthetic pepper.

This autumn I've been experimenting with the Microkorg arpeggiator and the Microbrute step sequencer. Next I want to play with CZWIGOUT, a patch randomizer I bought for my CZ-101.

aejotz.com closed today, but who needs it? All my synth music is archived at electro-music.com. Just click HERE. There. That was easy.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear some music that you make with CZWIGOUT. You can get some far out sounds from a CZ-101 with a random patch generator, because of the interplay between the different envelopes. Good luck and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete