Listen to or download AEJOTZ albums, free, at aejotz.bandcamp.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

AEJOTZ, last of the rebels

I'm a true rebel. I don't promote my music with images of violence and/or decay. I don't have a bleak sounding stage name. I don't go onstage with bed-hair (nevermind that I don't go onstage at all anymore... or have hair anymore). I don't wear a hoodie (unless it's yucky out). I don't claim to be twins. I don't deliberately use dance beats (stop dancing to my music and making me look like a liar!!!). I don't use a DAW. I don't have singing vowels in my tunes (oh, oh oh, oh oh oh, oh...). I don't use a vocoder (well, only once). I don't have a Moog, I don't even wish I had a Moog, and I still pronounce it "Mooooooog." That's a real rebel!

[The preceding is a bunch of BS intended to try to draw some attention to my music, and have a little fun in the process. I've made a lot of big and equally stupid claims lately that might point a google search to this blog and from here to my tunes. It hasn't worked yet as far as I know.]

No comments:

Post a Comment