Listen to or download AEJOTZ albums, free, at aejotz.bandcamp.com

Saturday, August 20, 2016

I modded a moog, and I liked it

You can read the whole moogibrute review and even hear some MP3 sound samples HERE if you feel so inclined.

But for the sake of bloggal (?) brevity let me just say that I'm having a swell time with my new moog.

Here's its baby picture:



Just click the pic to enlarge.

You'll notice that it has two large knobs. These are not standard equipment but they should be. It sucks trying to adjust frequency range and cutoff with those little bitty 6 mm pot shafts. I notice in the photo in my previous post that the owner of that Werkstatt also added knobs; but his are stupid. Mine are cool.

If you want cool knobs like mine, just go HERE for the story of this breathtaking mod, and much much more.

Excelsior and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment