Listen to or download AEJOTZ albums, free, at aejotz.bandcamp.com

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Oops... Hello there!

I kind of forgot about this blog in all the "excitement."

In April I almost died. Since then I've been treated for AML leukemia and will receive a somewhat risky stem cell transplant about 12 days from now. After that I'll either get well or not.

But today is my 63rd birthday and I'm not worrying about it.

For my birthday and to help amuse me during my upcoming long hospital stay, I gifted myself a new Yamaha Reface DX synthesizer. It's a super convenient portable with speakers, effects and a rudimentary sequencer. I'll take my BR-600 recorder along in case I create something groovy.

If and when I come home I'll let you know how everything went.
Unless I forget again.

No comments:

Post a Comment